Line

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Social Media Buttons

facebook 48   instagram 48   pinterest 48   tumblr 48   twitter 48   bloglovin 48

Thursday, September 4, 2014

We'll Eat You Up, We Love You So









Hey guys, I hope you're all enjoying the last few days of summer. You know how I was telling you about that really hot August weather NYC usually gets, but never showed it's face this summer? Well, it's here now. Just in time for the beginning of September, and it's so brutal that I've been staying inside as much as possible. Something tells me we won't be seeing Fall's handsome face any time soon.

All the time I spent inside did have it's perks though. I chose to wear this awesome skirt because I made it myself! I found this great print at Mood Fabrics and it came out perfect! This is by far one of my fav pieces now. You can definitely bet I'm making more clothing after the way this turned out. I have a ton of ideas already...

Top Forever 21 / Skirt self-made / Shoes DSW / Necklace Forever 21 / Rings Go Jane

Link Party

2 comments:

  1. Love those wedges, so cool! I am also a sucker for a great leopard pencil skirt , you look great
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete