Line

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Social Media Buttons

facebook 48   instagram 48   pinterest 48   tumblr 48   twitter 48   bloglovin 48

Monday, August 25, 2014

About A Girl



I went perusing through thrift shops the other day and found this t-shirt. I ended up cut the sleeves off and hemming the sides, then I paired it with distressed shorts that I've had for forever. I ripped holes in these tights myself and love pairing them with my Docs for a rugged look. It made me so happy when I found this shirt because it reminds me of the 90s and I have great memories from that time period. Do you guys have a favorite band that brings you back to a happy time in your life?

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! A whole page of foytoy selfies :) love it. My pretty little model. I wish you could be here for this concept shoot Im doing. You would be perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could be there for it too. Can't wait to see the photos!

      Delete
  2. Great look, Christie. I admire your creative style. I have fond memories of the 90s. The music was certainly better than 80s music, in my opinion.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rock! great look and i love the style of the photos ♥

    best wishes,
    Kiamisu

    ReplyDelete