Line

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Social Media Buttons

facebook 48   instagram 48   pinterest 48   tumblr 48   twitter 48   bloglovin 48

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Devil Doll











I have so many black shirts that I often forget which ones I have since they all start to blend together in my closet. I get excited every time I fond one that I forgot about, which is exactly what happened with this one. I love this Misfits shirt! I paired it with some high-waist shorts because I figured it won't be long before I can't wear them anymore. Pretty basic outfit today because I'm over Summer. Bring on the Fall weather already.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be jumping around on water-filled obstacles at the ROC race on Saturday. I can't wait! What are your weekend plans, and what will you be wearing?


3 comments:

  1. That shirt is so fun, great look chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your blog! Check out mine and maybe follow? Thanks! ladyybones.blogspot.co.uk

    Ladybones x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete